WARRIOR: GENERAL AND LEGAL NOTICES
Registered Office: Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. Castle Works, Castle Road, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 3SB
Registered in England No: 3101582
Information relating to Centaur amphibious aircraft
Information referring to the Centaur and GULL constitutes the current provisional specification of aircraft presently under development and it is published without recourse. Though every effort has been made to provide and support realistic estimates, Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. and any associated company reserves the right to change this information without notice.
Information relating to financial and business matters associated with Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd
The ability of Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd and any associated company to deliver finished aircraft do involve an assessment of future events and neither Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. or any associated company, the Directors or agents, can be held liable should prospects and objectives fail to be realized.
The information contained in this website does not constitute any part of an offer of stock or shares and it does not constitute any part of a Private Placement Memorandum.
Applications relating to investment in the company received from brokers or suitably qualified agents working on behalf of investors may be considered. The terms of other prospective applications may be discussed only with a view to acceptance when compliance with the requirements of appropriate investment authorities is complete.
- Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. owns and maintains this site. All rights reserved. Product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- All of the content featured or displayed on this site, including, but not limited to text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software is owned by Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd., its licensors and its content providers, unless otherwise stated.
- Reproduction without the prior written permission of Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. is strictly prohibited. Although all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the content is accurate and up-to-date, Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies or omissions it may contain. To the fullest extent permitted at law, Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Except as specifically stated on this website, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. nor any of its affiliates or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. or other representatives.
- All materials at this site are meant to be reviewed in their entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions, disclosure or hedge clauses apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
Your information & Privacy
Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. will collect information from correspondence and emailed enquiries to the company. Warrior (Aero-Marine) Ltd. will not provide these details to any third parties without your consent.